Thursday 24 September 2009

Bisexual?!

Lol ok so this is awkward cause I know if anyone I know finds this Im screwed but lets hope for the best. For the past 3 years Ive been pretty sure Im bisexual. Im not scared of coming out because of what people will actually think about *me*. For example if someone decides they dont want to be friends with me at all then thats sad but never mind. On the other hand we have alot of jokes at the moment of how much i love my friends (I go to a girls school so yeah...) and theres alot of jumping on each other and dodgy jokes, none of which i want to stop. I like 1 girl at school and shes not my friend really so it wouldnt affect her, and I dont like my friends like that. That would be like incest. I have loads of guy friends which is really nice and one guy friend with benefits :D lol well on that not I leave but I'll keep this updated :D
wish me luck :)
Welcome to my new diary btw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey :D Feel free to comment, appreciate any advice and if you just want to rant about something to anyone who doesnt know you feel free :D