Sunday 31 January 2010

Coming Out

1 more post!

NO I haven't come out officially, don't get your hopes up. However. I have dropped many hints and I think people are pretty sure. I'm not denying being bisexual when people ask, but Im not confirming. As one of my best friends said : "I'm not going to ask because until you say yes I can pretend you're straight".   I like that. My dad knows I think, he keeps making references to : 'My future husband... or wife' which I think is a sign that he's got the picture because I didn't want to shock him. My mum is 100% sure Im not gay but I think she has an idea that Im bi. So do most of my friends.

Im still in love with a girl in my year "M" and Im not too scared about giving away a hint because if anyone I know found this blog I doubt they would focus on that when my whole life's secrets are revealed here.

Ages ago in truth or dare I told Vicky about "M" but really underexxagurated it, saying it had been a 10 second crush in year 7. However, shes not stupid. She's seen me looking at M and she must have noticed that I always defend her and worry about if she's ok when shes upset more than anyone else in her friendship group. Mind you, I dont hear about M getting with many guys or sleeping with guys for the sake of it, so maybe there's a chance...?

Ah well, spanish test at 8am 2morrow morning. Wish me luck :S xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey :D Feel free to comment, appreciate any advice and if you just want to rant about something to anyone who doesnt know you feel free :D