Thursday 25 March 2010

My love life is a supermarket shop

Ok. So its like Im in a supermarket... now imagine crunchies (chocolate) were no longer sold. They are never made and you cant get one. Yeah? Right. M is a crunchie. You go into the supermarket, see some random chocolate, fancy a crunchie, know its not gunna happen. Dont get me wrong, you can want a crunchie,
but you cannot get it. Then theres the JS and HD and DS, on the shelf as you walk in on buy one get one free, and the reason theyre on bogof is because they are easy to make, mass produced and nobody really wants them. They go in the fridge and stay clingy and overprotective when you try other food. But thats ok
too. The problem is Brocolli. JH. Brocolli is sitting on the top shelf, the one you cant reach normally but if you climb on the mini slippery railings you can just about grab it. If you fall off the railings whilst trying to reach it then you get hurt, and if you drop it and someone else picks it up when you are climbing down, you've lost it for good. But brocolli is so tempting, and so cool, that it seems worth it. The question is... is it?

Brocolli spoke to me today, friendly, out of the blue, and I just about died. I went weak at the knees, was in a good mood for the night and was dancing round my room. I have not felt like this for about 8 years, since my 1st crush asked me out. Since then Ive been on autopilot. Some relationships have been good, some bad, but I havent felt like this. Even when I hugged M for a while, I was in a good mood and so excited but you know nothings gunna happen so you leave it. With Brocolli something could. and I cant beileve Im falling for him. He tripped me up so I fell. Im going to get hurt, I can tell. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey :D Feel free to comment, appreciate any advice and if you just want to rant about something to anyone who doesnt know you feel free :D