Thursday 1 October 2009

What happens when He's your Prince Charming, But you're not his Cinderella?

What happens when He's your Prince Charming, But you're not his Cinderella?
Sandy Downs
1/10/2009

He's the one who sent the invite,
He's the one who said goodnight.
He's the one who set my heart a'flutter
He's the one who makes it alright.

He's the one who could break my heart,
He's the one who I dream of all day,
He's the one I can picture right now,
He's the one who makes it okay.

He's the one who can smile and mean it,
He's the one who can calm me down,
He's the one holding the glass slipper,
He's the one I need around.

Where is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey :D Feel free to comment, appreciate any advice and if you just want to rant about something to anyone who doesnt know you feel free :D