Saturday 22 May 2010

One day... the men in white coats sill come and get me.

So I lost 5kg the other day when I didnt eat for the day except breakfast. I was please but I dont have the willpower to carry on :S

I was with CC all day and had a good time (except I annoyed him by saying SB is not that bad when CC hates him because of an incident with his brother's girlfriend... meh).

Thing is, I said "I don't understand. ...How..."?
And then he kept bugging me to finish the sentence and I couldn't. I already think he thinks I like him more than I do. I do really like him but I worry that he thinks I am all clingy in love. But I was gunna say "How did I manage to be so fucked up, weird, out of control, complicated, ugly and unlovable... and still end up with a guy like you?"

I couldnt and wouldnt say it. Its fishing for compliments from a guys POV and its just horrible, but its so true. I could never say that to him but...I still dont understand.

SB still makes me giggle and flirt, but I prefer CC (Which is quite something). He's really into revision though, which is nice and makes him seem intelligent (which he is) and caring, but its annoying he's so controlled by exams.

I am a flirt, and I dont know if CC will accept it. He's quite possessive, and I dont know how I ended up with him... but i guess I did. We arent dating but we are seeing each other.

M is as tempting as ever. I'm desperate to do something with a girl, to check. I am so sure Im bi, but I dont want to come out and then retract it because it will look like some attention seeking scheme.

Ella and Chloe said I was the most popular girl in the year. I havent stopped thinking about that statement. It may be true I suppose, but I dont get how it happened! I'm friends with most of my year (except about 2) and quite a few of the year above. I'm a people person... I just don't get why they like me back.

Slightly depressed with myself at the moment. Loves xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey :D Feel free to comment, appreciate any advice and if you just want to rant about something to anyone who doesnt know you feel free :D